AlbertaChickensEtc

Canadian Poultry Forum Chickens, Eggs, Cattle, Goats, Sheep, Horses, Pets - Across Canada For Sale And Want Ads Forum - Register - Login - And Come On In - Post Your Ad Or Just Chat! image

You are not logged in.

Announcement

A.C.E. Now Has Over THREE THOUSAND Members across Canada! Find Your Province And Say Hello To Us! ALL MEMBERS ARE TO INCLUDE THEIR LOCATION IN THEIR PROFILE .... CLICK ON "PROFILE" ON THE TOP BLUE BAR THEN CLICK ON "PERSONAL" image PRIVATE MESSAGING AND USER LIST WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO NEW MEMBERS UNTIL THEIR STATUS BECOMES GROWING MEMBER.

#1 2013-08-06 21:24:51

RavenWood
Growing Member
Website

ISO Russian Orloff Cockerel/Rooster

I'm searching for a Russian Orloff cockerel or rooster. I'm in northern BC so the closer the better, but willing to try to arrange transport if necessary.  I will be travelling to Saskatchewan and back via Edmonton the week of Aug. 12 (returning at the end of the week) and could p/u if en route.

~Shelley @ RavenWood Acres Heritage Poultry
Poultry for Canadian Climates!  Ameraucana | Barred Rocks | Buff Brahma | Chantecler | Cream Legbars | Cochin (LF) | Euskal Oiloa | Olive Eggers | Salmon Faverolles | Speckled Sussex | Welsummer | Wyandotte | Silkie | Golden Campines | Muscovy Ducks and more!

#2 2013-08-07 04:36:43

debbiej
I Love A.C.E.

Re: ISO Russian Orloff Cockerel/Rooster

Too bad you didn't post this a couple of weeks ago, we butchered 12 Spangled Russian Orloffs

Russian Orloffs,  Euskal Oiloas, Silkies,  Le Fleche, Isa Browns, Guinea Fowl, 2 Boston Terriers & 1 Rottweiler

#3 2013-08-07 05:40:11

Katt
A.C.E. Addicted
Website

A part of me, just died. I've been trying and trying to get more Orloffs.

~Katt
Ekcentric Emu Acres - www.facebook.com/ekcentric.emu.acres
Bird and Animal Transport Western Canada - BC/AB/SK Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/428574053911914/

#4 2013-08-07 07:07:45

Clint
Growing Member

Check out Calgary kijiji one listed there
Under pets - birds for sale

#5 2013-08-07 15:15:46

debbiej
I Love A.C.E.

:sorry:  Katt, I sold a few, check with 7777, and/or  Qualicum Chick may decide to breed .  Beau Peep Farms can order them in from the States , that way you can order either pullets, roosters or a combination

Russian Orloffs,  Euskal Oiloas, Silkies,  Le Fleche, Isa Browns, Guinea Fowl, 2 Boston Terriers & 1 Rottweiler

#6 2013-09-12 19:27:02

Fluffers
Growing Member

I have a rooster, I am in Creston BC, would not know how the get it to you

4 cats, 1 crazy dog, Cayuga ducks, khaki Campbell ducks, Lots of chickens, white chantecler

#7 2013-11-22 05:04:26

RavenWood
Growing Member
Website

Katt - I found a roo and should have eggs in spring if you are interested.

~Shelley @ RavenWood Acres Heritage Poultry
Poultry for Canadian Climates!  Ameraucana | Barred Rocks | Buff Brahma | Chantecler | Cream Legbars | Cochin (LF) | Euskal Oiloa | Olive Eggers | Salmon Faverolles | Speckled Sussex | Welsummer | Wyandotte | Silkie | Golden Campines | Muscovy Ducks and more!

Board footer