AlbertaChickensEtc

Canadian Poultry Forum Chickens, Eggs, Cattle, Goats, Sheep, Horses, Pets - Across Canada For Sale And Want Ads Forum - Register - Login - And Come On In - Post Your Ad Or Just Chat! image

You are not logged in.

Announcement

A.C.E. Now Has Over THREE THOUSAND Members across Canada! Find Your Province And Say Hello To Us! ALL MEMBERS ARE TO INCLUDE THEIR LOCATION IN THEIR PROFILE .... CLICK ON "PROFILE" ON THE TOP BLUE BAR THEN CLICK ON "PERSONAL" image PRIVATE MESSAGING AND USER LIST WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO NEW MEMBERS UNTIL THEIR STATUS BECOMES GROWING MEMBER.

#1 2014-05-12 02:49:28

firezone
Growing Member

Berrytangle order being delivered to Kamloops in Sept

I have an order of some chickens being imported from Berrytangle farms in Sept. They are bringing them right to Kamloops, BC for me. I am looking for people who may want to order from them and cost share. The import charges are $250US and the Gas is $400US. They may have 2 others who will already take part in this order but they are having trouble getting on the boards so I said I would put the word out. They ask also that if you want to be a part of this order that you phone them at 360-860-1349 instead of trying to message them since they can not get on.
To see what they have available please see their site at http://www.berrytanglefarm.com/
I ask that if you are ordering from them you tell them you are part of Tasha's order so they know what is happening lol. They can drop off anywhere in between in the lower mainland or Merrit etc and may possibly go further east right into AB is requested.

Tasha

#2 2014-05-14 03:08:04

Rivergate
A.C.E. Addicted

Re: Berrytangle order being delivered to Kamloops in Sept

So the shipping and gas would be split between the number of people joining in?

ISO TURKEYS Red Burbon, Ridley Bronze GAME BIRDS Blue Swedish Duck, Lavender/Pearl Guinea, Bob White quail, Chukar, Pheasants, Pilgrim Geese, CHICKENS Ameraucana, Andalusion, Barnevelder, Buckeye, Cochin (frizzle?), Partridge Chantecler, Campine, Faverolles, Jersey Giant (BBS), New Hampshires, Orpingon,  Rhode Island Red, Welsummer, Wyandotte, Yokahama,

#3 2014-05-15 19:32:12

firezone
Growing Member

Re: Berrytangle order being delivered to Kamloops in Sept

Yes the gas and import would be split between everyone pitching in. So total for import and gas is $650 and that will be split up. But of someone is only wanting them to the lower mainland then they only pay their share of gas until the lower mainland, which is only $200. And if someone wanted further east of Kamloops then they would pay their split up until that point plus the extra to go further. So it will all be very fair.

Payment is of course given to them not to me.

They have chicks and also young pairs/trios/ and quads of Swedish Flower, Icelandics (their line imported right from Iceland), Cream Legbar, Hedemora, Red English Orpington, Partrdige English Orpington, and Jubilee Orpington.

If anyone is going in on this then please let me know as well as phoning Berrytangle Farms just so I know what is going on lol.

Tasha

Board footer