AlbertaChickensEtc

Canadian Poultry Forum Chickens, Eggs, Cattle, Goats, Sheep, Horses, Pets - Across Canada For Sale And Want Ads Forum - Register - Login - And Come On In - Post Your Ad Or Just Chat! image

You are not logged in.

Announcement

A.C.E. Now Has Over THREE THOUSAND Members across Canada! Find Your Province And Say Hello To Us! ALL MEMBERS ARE TO INCLUDE THEIR LOCATION IN THEIR PROFILE .... CLICK ON "PROFILE" ON THE TOP BLUE BAR THEN CLICK ON "PERSONAL" image PRIVATE MESSAGING AND USER LIST WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO NEW MEMBERS UNTIL THEIR STATUS BECOMES GROWING MEMBER.

#1 2014-10-17 16:24:27

KimberlyK
Growing Member

English Orpington's

I'm interested to know, for those who have English lines of Opringtons, whom you dealt with or to whom you were also recommended. At this point I'm strictly doing research and next year will probably be when I start making actual decisions and thus further plans. Meaning I'm probably going to be looking at ordering birds for the spring of 2016.

Breed types I'm looking at are the Chocolate Cuckoo's and Jubilee's.

Thanks,

#2 2014-11-04 12:31:52

BriarwoodPoultry
I Love A.C.E.
Website

Re: English Orpington's

Poultry Palace has both varieties right now, but 2016 is pretty far ahead to be planning.

Black Copper, Wheaten, solid Blue Marans; Blue Laced Red Wyandottes; Silver Sussex; English Bantam Orpingtons in Blue/Black/Splash, Chocolate, Chocolate Cuckoo and Mauve, Cream Legbars, Euskal Oiloa, and Wheaten/Blue Wheaten ameraucanas! Imported from Greenfire Farms 2014: Malines, Alsterier, Swedish Flower Hens, Sulmtaler, Marsh Daisies, Black Copper Marans and Bielefelder

Board footer