AlbertaChickensEtc

Canadian Poultry Forum Chickens, Eggs, Cattle, Goats, Sheep, Horses, Pets - Across Canada For Sale And Want Ads Forum - Register - Login - And Come On In - Post Your Ad Or Just Chat! image

You are not logged in.

Announcement

A.C.E. Now Has Over THREE THOUSAND Members across Canada! Find Your Province And Say Hello To Us! ALL MEMBERS ARE TO INCLUDE THEIR LOCATION IN THEIR PROFILE .... CLICK ON "PROFILE" ON THE TOP BLUE BAR THEN CLICK ON "PERSONAL" image PRIVATE MESSAGING AND USER LIST WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO NEW MEMBERS UNTIL THEIR STATUS BECOMES GROWING MEMBER.

#16 2015-04-12 14:58:00

heda gobbler
I Love A.C.E.
Website

Re: Stone Man, the final update.

Glad she is getting help with her physical injuries.  I have an old lower back injury and as Fowler says gentle exercise and stretches are key. 

I can understand how she feels like a failure, but really, she took a very damaged animal and saved him from the knackers.  I am sure she learned a lot and the horse certainly did.  Dealing with animals I think always brings some failures. I try and turn beating myself up by saying "this will not happen again - next time I will...."

Beltsville Small White Turkeys - White Chantecler chickens and Buckeye chickens
Highland Cattle, Shetland Sheep and Kerry cows.
www.tatlayokofold.com

#17 2015-04-12 15:46:10

AuntieEvil
Website

Re: Stone Man, the final update.

Hope we are able to get a few more updates. Stoney has become quite a sensation here.
HD has given him a new start, not quite as she had planned, but he's much better off than he was when she found him.
Hopefully she stops beating herself up and realizes she has done the best she could, and for all the right reasons.
:hugz: all around.

∞♥
∞☮
∞✈

Board footer