AlbertaChickensEtc

Canadian Poultry Forum Chickens, Eggs, Cattle, Goats, Sheep, Horses, Pets - Across Canada For Sale And Want Ads Forum - Register - Login - And Come On In - Post Your Ad Or Just Chat! image

You are not logged in.

Announcement

A.C.E. Now Has Over THREE THOUSAND Members across Canada! Find Your Province And Say Hello To Us! ALL MEMBERS ARE TO INCLUDE THEIR LOCATION IN THEIR PROFILE .... CLICK ON "PROFILE" ON THE TOP BLUE BAR THEN CLICK ON "PERSONAL" image PRIVATE MESSAGING AND USER LIST WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO NEW MEMBERS UNTIL THEIR STATUS BECOMES GROWING MEMBER.

#1 2016-09-08 23:09:36

mags
A.C.E. Addicted

ok i think this is all!!!

i am again depending on Sue to post my pictures, Snap Dragon (mother hen) has successfully hatched her second

batch this year, her numbers went from 6 to 14 little peepers!! she had a not so great location, out in the elements,

we moved her to the coop 1 day after her hatch, last night to a coop off the ground that she had been in before, she

got them all down the ladder first try since that was her place last time i guess she has the memory of how to get

them down :Spring: again here as our cow is ready to pop and the cat is again looking pregnant :D :D :D

PEOPLE WHO COUNT THEIR CHICKENS BEFORE THEY HATCH ARE VERY WISE, FOR CHICKENS RUN ABOUT SO ABSURDLY THAT YOU CAN'T COUNT THEM OTHERWISE. smile :D
a nice little farm between 100 mile house and Williams Lake with some cornish, buckeye, Cochin, Orpington and mutt chickens, beef and milk cows, tamworth/berkshire pigs, dogs, gardens and cats.

#2 2016-09-09 00:07:34

killerbunny
I Love A.C.E.

Re: ok i think this is all!!!

Great Mama.
Good luck with other critters.

Mixed collection of chickens, trio of Blue Columbian Wyandottes,BSW turkeys.
RIP Lucky the Very Brave splash Wyandotte rooster.
RIP little Muppet the rescue cat.

#3 2016-09-09 12:06:37

Schipperkesue
Administrator

A wealth of adorable chicks!

http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv205/Jetschip/517138ec8e0c38291d351be833a8771e.jpg

Embrace your mistakes....they are life's most meaningful education.

#4 2016-09-09 12:31:41

Martin Grove Farm
Administrator

Very nice.  Thank you to Sue for posting the photo for mags.  I love to see pictures of baby chucks.   Good luck to your cow and cat.  Maybe we will be lucky enough to see pictures of their babies too.

"I never learned from a man who agreed with me".~~Robert A. Heinlein.
“Whatever you do in life, surround yourself with smart people who'll argue with you.” - John Wooden
May every word that we speak, and every word that we type, be words that lift up and never words that tear down

#5 2016-09-09 12:56:22

killerbunny
I Love A.C.E.

Thanks for the photos Mags. Mum is quite lovely too!

Mixed collection of chickens, trio of Blue Columbian Wyandottes,BSW turkeys.
RIP Lucky the Very Brave splash Wyandotte rooster.
RIP little Muppet the rescue cat.

#6 2016-09-09 14:41:17

susanr

How wonderful!  Great mom & a lovely hatch of cute babies :D

Friend to 2 house cats, 3 long-haired mini dachshunds, one outside cat, one guard dog, a few Dorking chickens, several  Isa Brown laying hens, some mutt chickens and 3 mules.  Jobs include gardener and assistant bee keeper.

#7 2016-09-09 16:54:56

crestedbird
A.C.E. Addicted

ooooo that is a gorgeous hen  n woot late chicks!... if ya going to have late ones a mama is the way to go fer sure!!! yeah mags!!!:thumbsup:

ty Sue for posting them

Farm closed down, no animals left but I still love farm life and will miss it!

Board footer