AlbertaChickensEtc

Canadian Poultry Forum Chickens, Eggs, Cattle, Goats, Sheep, Horses, Pets - Across Canada For Sale And Want Ads Forum - Register - Login - And Come On In - Post Your Ad Or Just Chat! image

You are not logged in.

Announcement

A.C.E. Now Has Over THREE THOUSAND Members across Canada! Find Your Province And Say Hello To Us! ALL MEMBERS ARE TO INCLUDE THEIR LOCATION IN THEIR PROFILE .... CLICK ON "PROFILE" ON THE TOP BLUE BAR THEN CLICK ON "PERSONAL" image PRIVATE MESSAGING AND USER LIST WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO NEW MEMBERS UNTIL THEIR STATUS BECOMES GROWING MEMBER.

#16 2016-11-30 01:23:07

killerbunny
I Love A.C.E.

Re: Continuing stifle lock saga

Who? The mare or HD?

Mixed collection of chickens, trio of Blue Columbian Wyandottes,BSW turkeys.
RIP Stephen, my BSW Tom and coffee companion. He left a great genetic legacy.
RIP Lucky the Very Brave splash Wyandotte rooster.
RIP little Muppet the rescue cat.

#17 2016-11-30 01:48:44

Schipperkesue
Administrator

427Chevy wrote:

uno wrote:

WHo is this 427Chevy person? I do not like them. Moderator, can we have a public banning, please?

I've actually had an account here for quite some time, just don't post or really come here as it's "your thing". Or maybe because I forgot my password... whatever, doesn't matter.
But just so you know, I'm watching you...

Cheers!

Pleased to meet you, spying and skulking horse daughter!  Good to know there is someone out there who keeps Uno in line!

Embrace your mistakes....they are life's most meaningful education.

#18 2016-11-30 01:51:57

Schipperkesue
Administrator

Crooked Coop wrote:

would you consider having her spayed? They can do it laparoscopically (sp) now, that may take care of the behaviour issues as well as prevent her passing on her momma's bad genes.....

I disagree entirely!  Spaying the Horse Daughter would not solve anything, and may bring other serious issues to the forefront....not to mention Uno's bad genes.

#19 2016-11-30 03:26:15

uno
I Love A.C.E.
Website

HOLD THE PHONE !!!!!!!

IS spaying of Horse Daughter's LEGAL in this country?

HOW CAN I NOT KNOW THIS? :shock:

#20 2016-11-30 03:29:45

Schipperkesue
Administrator

There is a little known loophole.  It has to do with genetics of the parents, fear of early grandmahood, and based upon the sole fact that the horse must be a warmblood.  Do you meet the requirements?

#21 2016-11-30 08:13:22

427Chevy
New Here

I WOULD GET SPAYED IN A HEARTBEAT!!!!!! They say I'm too young though, won't do it.

I wouldn't spay the horse unless I knew there was an issue with her reproductive system. I've never seen this mare show visible signs of being in heat, she doesn't have mood swings (her grumpy is pretty regular) and she's not nasty or dominant with other horses. Gets along happily with geldings or mares , so I don't think spaying would do much. I'm not convinced it's hormonal.

And pleased to meet you all too :)

Board footer