AlbertaChickensEtc

Canadian Poultry Forum Chickens, Eggs, Cattle, Goats, Sheep, Horses, Pets - Across Canada For Sale And Want Ads Forum - Register - Login - And Come On In - Post Your Ad Or Just Chat! image

You are not logged in.

Announcement

A.C.E. Now Has Over THREE THOUSAND Members across Canada! Find Your Province And Say Hello To Us! ALL MEMBERS ARE TO INCLUDE THEIR LOCATION IN THEIR PROFILE .... CLICK ON "PROFILE" ON THE TOP BLUE BAR THEN CLICK ON "PERSONAL" image PRIVATE MESSAGING AND USER LIST WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO NEW MEMBERS UNTIL THEIR STATUS BECOMES GROWING MEMBER.

#1 2014-03-19 16:51:01

just ducky
A.C.E. Addicted
Website

Saanich - Looking for temporary/occassional help

I am looking to hire someone nearby
Minimal duties include:

Feeding ponies, goats and ducks twice a day
poop scooping pony paddocks (and possibly stalls if rainy)

Letting ducks out in morning,  collecting eggs,  herding back into shelter at night.

Pretty easy peasy....usually takes me an hour, will allow for two.  Pay $15 per hour plus $10 call fee and if you are into making more money and like gardening I can come up with more work while you are here.  Will start at 1st chores only and see how it goes.

12 years breeding Indian Runner Ducks,  also have GL polish, Mini Appaloosa, Myotonic Goats.
Still do some Farm and Pet care
Granimals = SIX ...one of my twins just had twins!

#2 2014-03-21 17:19:58

Shnookie
A.C.E. Addicted

Re: Saanich - Looking for temporary/occassional help

I would love to apply for your job, but I think the commute would be a problem.  :veryfunny:

Starting with Blue, Black, and Splash Ameraucanas and Red Cuckoo Basque (Marraduna).

#3 2014-03-21 17:28:27

just ducky
A.C.E. Addicted
Website

Shnookie wrote:

I would love to apply for your job, but I think the commute would be a problem.  :veryfunny:

yeah its a longshot on this forum but there are a few locals.  $10 call fee wouldn't cut it lol

12 years breeding Indian Runner Ducks,  also have GL polish, Mini Appaloosa, Myotonic Goats.
Still do some Farm and Pet care
Granimals = SIX ...one of my twins just had twins!

#4 2014-03-21 17:54:22

Chickeroo
I Love A.C.E.

I will keep my eyes and ears open for you :)

Board footer