AlbertaChickensEtc

Canadian Poultry Forum Chickens, Eggs, Cattle, Goats, Sheep, Horses, Pets - Across Canada For Sale And Want Ads Forum - Register - Login - And Come On In - Post Your Ad Or Just Chat! image

You are not logged in.

Announcement

A.C.E. Now Has Over THREE THOUSAND Members across Canada! Find Your Province And Say Hello To Us! ALL MEMBERS ARE TO INCLUDE THEIR LOCATION IN THEIR PROFILE .... CLICK ON "PROFILE" ON THE TOP BLUE BAR THEN CLICK ON "PERSONAL" image PRIVATE MESSAGING AND USER LIST WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO NEW MEMBERS UNTIL THEIR STATUS BECOMES GROWING MEMBER.

#1 2015-07-16 19:47:00

mags
A.C.E. Addicted

Dan's tribe

ok my favorite part of the book i wrote was the part when my own flock of birds were in it and this is one of the two parts with them in it.
a platform had been set up to act as a stage for Dan and his tribe, they were born many said to make music. a reddish brown piano had been rolled onto the platform and a white hen with black specks her name was Screamer sat on the piano bench while three brown hens (spike, grumpy and tardy) took their spot in front of the piano and the music from the piano mixed with the sweet voices of the hens.
ok there's more then that but i'm not gonna put it all down (that would take forever) so smile :D =) :P

PEOPLE WHO COUNT THEIR CHICKENS BEFORE THEY HATCH ARE VERY WISE, FOR CHICKENS RUN ABOUT SO ABSURDLY THAT YOU CAN'T COUNT THEM OTHERWISE. smile :D
a nice little farm between 100 mile house and Williams Lake with some cornish, buckeye, Cochin, Orpington and mutt chickens, beef and milk cows, tamworth/berkshire pigs, dogs, gardens and cats.

#2 2015-07-17 11:54:58

Visitor
I Love A.C.E.

Re: Dan's tribe

It's amazing what all can happen when you allow the mind to put it's thoughts through your fingers as they say , and you've found the way to make your writing to allow your own personal life ( animals ) to tell a part of your story ........it only gets better the deeper you go into writing ........keep at it .......

#3 2015-07-17 12:02:32

CynthiaM
I Love A.C.E.

I admire that you are so interested in writing at such a young age, good on you.  I like stories that make me use my imagination through my mind's eye, and this is interesting.  Keep it up, you may become famous one day, have a beautiful day, CynthiaM.

Two breeding groups of large fowl -- blue, splash and black cochins and buff orpingtons.     Located one half hour north of Vernon.  Also a keeper of the honeybees.

#4 2015-07-18 14:29:32

mags
A.C.E. Addicted

Thanks all for the encouragement

PEOPLE WHO COUNT THEIR CHICKENS BEFORE THEY HATCH ARE VERY WISE, FOR CHICKENS RUN ABOUT SO ABSURDLY THAT YOU CAN'T COUNT THEM OTHERWISE. smile :D
a nice little farm between 100 mile house and Williams Lake with some cornish, buckeye, Cochin, Orpington and mutt chickens, beef and milk cows, tamworth/berkshire pigs, dogs, gardens and cats.

#5 2015-09-12 17:57:05

mags
A.C.E. Addicted

the funny thing about dan's tribe is that all of them are hens and roos i have, Dan was the big roo thus he has a tribe, the tree brown hens are my originals. if one day my story is published you may have to read it!

Board footer