AlbertaChickensEtc

Canadian Poultry Forum Chickens, Eggs, Cattle, Goats, Sheep, Horses, Pets - Across Canada For Sale And Want Ads Forum - Register - Login - And Come On In - Post Your Ad Or Just Chat! image

You are not logged in.

Announcement

A.C.E. Now Has Over THREE THOUSAND Members across Canada! Find Your Province And Say Hello To Us! ALL MEMBERS ARE TO INCLUDE THEIR LOCATION IN THEIR PROFILE .... CLICK ON "PROFILE" ON THE TOP BLUE BAR THEN CLICK ON "PERSONAL" image PRIVATE MESSAGING AND USER LIST WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO NEW MEMBERS UNTIL THEIR STATUS BECOMES GROWING MEMBER.

#1 2016-01-18 13:49:19

CynthiaM
I Love A.C.E.

Ride from Grande Prairie to the Okanagan of BC

Putting it out there. I am in search of a ride from Grande Prairie for a mature male chicken to the Okanagan. The destination is here, Grindrod, which is 1.5 hours east of Kamloops, or 1.5 hours north of Kelowna, or .5 hours north of Vernon. This seems to be logical instruction on where the bird is to end up. I can travel a certain amount of time to hook up with anyone that cares to bring a bird from GP to the Okanagan, travelling a designated distance for me is no problem. Need as soon as possible. Have a beautiful day, CynthiaM.

Two breeding groups of large fowl -- blue, splash and black cochins and buff orpingtons.     Located one half hour north of Vernon.  Also a keeper of the honeybees.

#2 2016-01-24 12:47:27

CynthiaM
I Love A.C.E.

Re: Ride from Grande Prairie to the Okanagan of BC

Still looking for a ride from Grande Prairie to central BC, Okanagan area or what have you?  Have a wonderful day, CynthiaM.

Two breeding groups of large fowl -- blue, splash and black cochins and buff orpingtons.     Located one half hour north of Vernon.  Also a keeper of the honeybees.

#3 2016-01-29 13:31:15

CynthiaM
I Love A.C.E.

Re: Ride from Grande Prairie to the Okanagan of BC

Still looking for a ride from Grande Prairie to central Okanagan.  Have a wonderful day, CynthiaM.

Board footer