AlbertaChickensEtc

Canadian Poultry Forum Chickens, Eggs, Cattle, Goats, Sheep, Horses, Pets - Across Canada For Sale And Want Ads Forum - Register - Login - And Come On In - Post Your Ad Or Just Chat! image

You are not logged in.

Announcement

A.C.E. Now Has Over THREE THOUSAND Members across Canada! Find Your Province And Say Hello To Us! ALL MEMBERS ARE TO INCLUDE THEIR LOCATION IN THEIR PROFILE .... CLICK ON "PROFILE" ON THE TOP BLUE BAR THEN CLICK ON "PERSONAL" image PRIVATE MESSAGING AND USER LIST WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO NEW MEMBERS UNTIL THEIR STATUS BECOMES GROWING MEMBER.

#1 2016-02-03 03:01:35

Cathill
New Here
Website

Southwest Missouri USA

I am always looking for groups of people with the same interests and I'm happy to have found this group
:dance"

Registered Nurse, married, 3 grown sons, 5 grandchildren so far.  We live on a 40 acre farm in SW Missouri.  I enjoy my rarebreed chickens, horses, mules, ponies, cattle, a few ducks and a Mute Swan.   Everything is a pet but with a purpose.   My poultry breeds include Araucana, Cemani, Tomaru, a few projects and just starting on some Egyptian Fayoumi.

#2 2016-02-03 03:10:40

heda gobbler
I Love A.C.E.
Website

Re: Southwest Missouri USA

:Welcome to ACE:

Always nice to have new members doing interesting things!

Beltsville Small White Turkeys  -White Chantecler chickens and Buckeye chickens
Highland Cattle, Shetland Sheep, Kerry cows and Canadienne cattle
www.tatlayokofold.com

#3 2016-02-03 03:26:50

Funky Acres
A.C.E. Addicted

:catchem: Got another one!

But seriously,  welcome to ACE glad to hear from you.

Me Hubby, daughter 2 1/2, son 14 days, 2 Tahltan Bear dogs, 2cats? Rode Island Red, Lohman, Astralorp and Americana cross chickens. Muscovy ducks, Touluse and Emdem geese.   5 horses, all of which hubby is training to drive. And one Tamworth/Large Black sow, assorted pigs of various ages. Two jersey cows.

Can't wait to get into rare and heritage breed livestock to go with our draft horses.

#4 2016-02-03 04:27:50

Schipperkesue
Administrator

New members always welcome!  :)

Embrace your mistakes....they are life's most meaningful education.

#5 2016-02-03 11:15:37

Martin Grove Farm
Administrator

:hi: from Waterloo Ontario.   :Welcome to ACE:   Not only have you found a place with like minded people, you happened to stumble upon a group of people that are so warm and welcoming, and so eager to help others and share their knowledge with the rest of us.

"I never learned from a man who agreed with me".~~Robert A. Heinlein.
“Whatever you do in life, surround yourself with smart people who'll argue with you.” - John Wooden
May every word that we speak, and every word that we type, be words that lift up and never words that tear down

#6 2016-02-03 11:20:38

yardbirds
Administrator

:thumbsup:   Welcome to ACE.  Glad to have you join us!  :hi:

Soldier of Tolerance

[ If you consider yourself a "gift" to all you share your life with....I promise you will always give your best.... ]

#7 2016-02-03 12:05:07

AuntieEvil
Website

:Welcome to ACE:

∞♥
∞☮
∞✈

#8 2016-02-03 13:08:33

Robbie
A.C.E. Addicted

:Welcome to ACE:   We look forward to hearing about your chickens!

#9 2016-02-03 15:38:41

susanr

:Welcome to ACE:  Glad to have you join us.  A chicken keeper & mules too - bonus!  LOL  We have dear friends that live in Missouri - lovely state :D

Last edited by susanr (2016-02-03 15:39:07)

Friend to 3 house cats, 3 long-haired mini dachshunds, one outside cat, one guard dog, a few Dorking chickens, several  Isa Brown laying hens, some mutt chickens and 3 mules.  Jobs include gardener and assistant bee keeper.

Board footer