AlbertaChickensEtc

Canadian Poultry Forum Chickens, Eggs, Cattle, Goats, Sheep, Horses, Pets - Across Canada For Sale And Want Ads Forum - Register - Login - And Come On In - Post Your Ad Or Just Chat! image

You are not logged in.

Announcement

A.C.E. Now Has Over THREE THOUSAND Members across Canada! Find Your Province And Say Hello To Us! ALL MEMBERS ARE TO INCLUDE THEIR LOCATION IN THEIR PROFILE .... CLICK ON "PROFILE" ON THE TOP BLUE BAR THEN CLICK ON "PERSONAL" image PRIVATE MESSAGING AND USER LIST WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO NEW MEMBERS UNTIL THEIR STATUS BECOMES GROWING MEMBER.
  • Index
  •  » Free Section
  •  » Free 2 2015 hens,Still Laying.One pure leghorn,one leghorn x wyndotte

#1 2016-08-18 00:53:12

lady leghorn
I Love A.C.E.

Free 2 2015 hens,Still Laying.One pure leghorn,one leghorn x wyndotte

Since we don't have a proper chicken coop at the place we are buying,  I need to give my two hens away.   Will consider giving my Leghorn Rooster away too.   Love him, but, he

has to have a place to live.  He definately is NOT aggressive.   Hopefully they get a good home.   All 3 FREE.  You pick up.   Don't have to take the Rooster.

Thanks so much.

Last edited by lady leghorn (2016-08-18 00:53:57)

#2 2016-08-20 00:59:31

lady leghorn
I Love A.C.E.

Re: Free 2 2015 hens,Still Laying.One pure leghorn,one leghorn x wyndotte

Hens are Gone to a good home.   :)   :thumbsup:    People came back and got my Rooster, so he's still with his girls. :)   :thumbsup:

Last edited by lady leghorn (2016-08-20 01:35:17)

#3 2016-08-20 01:51:06

heda gobbler
I Love A.C.E.
Website

No more chickens?

Beltsville Small White Turkeys - White Chantecler chickens and Buckeye chickens
Highland Cattle, Shetland Sheep and Kerry cows.
www.tatlayokofold.com

#4 2016-08-20 10:32:00

killerbunny
I Love A.C.E.

Good to hear!

Mixed collection of chickens, trio of Blue Columbian Wyandottes,BSW turkeys.
RIP Lucky the Very Brave splash Wyandotte rooster.
RIP little Muppet the rescue cat.

#5 2016-08-20 22:03:29

mags
A.C.E. Addicted

your leghorns!?

PEOPLE WHO COUNT THEIR CHICKENS BEFORE THEY HATCH ARE VERY WISE, FOR CHICKENS RUN ABOUT SO ABSURDLY THAT YOU CAN'T COUNT THEM OTHERWISE. smile :D
a nice little farm between 100 mile house and Williams Lake with some cornish, buckeye, Cochin, Orpington and mutt chickens, beef and milk cows, tamworth/berkshire pigs, dogs, gardens and cats.

#6 2016-08-20 23:08:26

lady leghorn
I Love A.C.E.

Still have the Buckeye hen here. 

But leghorns are gone. :(    I miss the Rooster. :crying:       Way too quiet without him.   But we have no coop out there to put them in.   The

coop they were in was falling apart, and started leaking, even with a tarp.   So it's going to the dump today or tomorrow, after hubby finishes taking it apart.   

With this move, I have to wait to get a coop out there built.   Hope I don't have to wait too long?    There is a big shed there, but I have a feeling I'm not getting it. :(     

Lousy mechanical tools!   They get first dibs.   

The Buckeye hen has her own little house, so hopefully I can keep her.  There was no room in it for the Rooster.  :(      Just the Buckeye hen.   Feels pretty empty around here

right now.   Didn't realize how much I enjoyed watching and listening to the Rooster.  He was a big Sweetie.  :)

I'm getting fed up of having to part with "my" things.    Unfortunately transporting live animals to a new place, without facilities to put them in right right away, is very hard on them.

So was easier to give in. :(       But I can take the buckeye "Robin", as she has her own little coop and run.   Everything has cost so much more than we thought with this move

that it may be awhile before I get a coop.   Plus we have immediate  reno's to do, before we move into the house.    Thankfully the winters aren't real bad out there.  You can

work outside doing things.

• Index
  •  » Free Section
  •  » Free 2 2015 hens,Still Laying.One pure leghorn,one leghorn x wyndotte

Board footer