AlbertaChickensEtc

Canadian Poultry Forum Chickens, Eggs, Cattle, Goats, Sheep, Horses, Pets - Across Canada For Sale And Want Ads Forum - Register - Login - And Come On In - Post Your Ad Or Just Chat! image

You are not logged in.

Announcement

A.C.E. Now Has Over THREE THOUSAND Members across Canada! Find Your Province And Say Hello To Us! ALL MEMBERS ARE TO INCLUDE THEIR LOCATION IN THEIR PROFILE .... CLICK ON "PROFILE" ON THE TOP BLUE BAR THEN CLICK ON "PERSONAL" image PRIVATE MESSAGING AND USER LIST WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO NEW MEMBERS UNTIL THEIR STATUS BECOMES GROWING MEMBER.

#181 2015-02-16 02:38:32

boerking
Growing Member

Re: Teens Sign here First!!!!!!!!!

Im a teen lol

#182 2016-07-04 22:55:12

mags
A.C.E. Addicted

i know the last post was over a year ago but oh well! :D i will be a teen in 9 months.

PEOPLE WHO COUNT THEIR CHICKENS BEFORE THEY HATCH ARE VERY WISE, FOR CHICKENS RUN ABOUT SO ABSURDLY THAT YOU CAN'T COUNT THEM OTHERWISE. smile :D
a nice little farm between 100 mile house and Williams Lake with some cornish, buckeye, Cochin, Orpington and mutt chickens, beef and milk cows, tamworth/berkshire pigs, dogs, gardens and cats.

#183 2016-07-05 00:02:37

Schipperkesue
Administrator

Mags, you need to recruit more chicken loving teens!  Let's get the teen forum in gear again!

Embrace your mistakes....they are life's most meaningful education.

#184 2016-11-27 04:58:19

Becksters-The-Beast
Growing Member

Well well well. Hello again The ever empty teen barn. I've been gone for over a year but hey I'm still a teen until June. I am still a chicken lover and I wish there were more chicken loving teens. I should probably actually have a chicken related profile picture this time though. )>...
I need to get back into the farming community if I'm going to continue to farm day after day on my own now that Ms. Hoppytrompy is opening her coffee shop in Bashaw Alberta in the church on main street. SHAMELESS PROMOTION OF MY MOTHER. :coffeebusy:
ahem, that is to say. Hello again Alberta Chicken farmers!

Chicken Cuddler

#185 2016-11-27 13:29:51

Martin Grove Farm
Administrator

Welcome back.  Looking forward to hearing about your chicken adventures

"I never learned from a man who agreed with me".~~Robert A. Heinlein.
“Whatever you do in life, surround yourself with smart people who'll argue with you.” - John Wooden
May every word that we speak, and every word that we type, be words that lift up and never words that tear down

#186 2016-11-27 15:39:10

Schipperkesue
Administrator

Becksters-The-Beast wrote:

Well well well. Hello again The ever empty teen barn. I've been gone for over a year but hey I'm still a teen until June. I am still a chicken lover and I wish there were more chicken loving teens. I should probably actually have a chicken related profile picture this time though. )>...
I need to get back into the farming community if I'm going to continue to farm day after day on my own now that Ms. Hoppytrompy is opening her coffee shop in Bashaw Alberta in the church on main street. SHAMELESS PROMOTION OF MY MOTHER. :coffeebusy:
ahem, that is to say. Hello again Alberta Chicken farmers!

I need to head out to Bashaw to visit yourmom's coffee shop!

Alright you teens...before you hit 20 you need to recruit a whole new bunch of chicken loving teens.  Whatever will happen to our fancy if young people do not get involved?

Embrace your mistakes....they are life's most meaningful education.

#187 2016-11-27 20:59:08

Becksters-The-Beast
Growing Member

Yes yes yes. I will make a post about the shop as soon as it is officially opened! So excited about that.

And I know it is a sad thing that not many young people are as interested as they could be... I mean?? Chickens are amazing so I should hope that it won't be hard to attract more people.

And I am certain there will be many chicken adventures to come!

Chicken Cuddler

Board footer