AlbertaChickensEtc

Canadian Poultry Forum Chickens, Eggs, Cattle, Goats, Sheep, Horses, Pets - Across Canada For Sale And Want Ads Forum - Register - Login - And Come On In - Post Your Ad Or Just Chat! image

You are not logged in.

Announcement

A.C.E. Now Has Over THREE THOUSAND Members across Canada! Find Your Province And Say Hello To Us! ALL MEMBERS ARE TO INCLUDE THEIR LOCATION IN THEIR PROFILE .... CLICK ON "PROFILE" ON THE TOP BLUE BAR THEN CLICK ON "PERSONAL" image PRIVATE MESSAGING AND USER LIST WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO NEW MEMBERS UNTIL THEIR STATUS BECOMES GROWING MEMBER.

#1 2017-04-11 14:33:25

heda gobbler
I Love A.C.E.
Website

Williams Lake BC - Halkirk AB - Preeceville SK

I have a hauler with a 3 compartment stock trailer taking cows to Halkirk AB and bulls to Preeceville SK for me from Williams Lake BC.  There is a third compartment the hauler would like filled/paid for before he leaves, for at least part of the way.  I think he is also looking for hauls from SK back to Kamloops.

If anyone has cattle/horses/sheep and wants to be a part of this get in touch and I can put you in touch with the hauler.  He can leave as soon as the load is full.

In the alternative if anyone has always wanted Highland cattle along this route now would be the time to get in touch with me.  Some nice 2016 heifers just going up on my website www.tatlayokofold.com and always some nice young steers!

Beltsville Small White Turkeys  -White Chantecler chickens and Buckeye chickens
Highland Cattle, Shetland Sheep, Kerry cows and Canadienne cattle
www.tatlayokofold.com

Board footer