AlbertaChickensEtc

Canadian Poultry Forum Chickens, Eggs, Cattle, Goats, Sheep, Horses, Pets - Across Canada For Sale And Want Ads Forum - Register - Login - And Come On In - Post Your Ad Or Just Chat! image

You are not logged in.

Announcement

A.C.E. Now Has Over THREE THOUSAND Members across Canada! Find Your Province And Say Hello To Us! ALL MEMBERS ARE TO INCLUDE THEIR LOCATION IN THEIR PROFILE .... CLICK ON "PROFILE" ON THE TOP BLUE BAR THEN CLICK ON "PERSONAL" image PRIVATE MESSAGING AND USER LIST WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO NEW MEMBERS UNTIL THEIR STATUS BECOMES GROWING MEMBER.

#256 2015-02-01 15:21:16

yardbirds
Administrator

Re: Put a face to the name.

:welcome:  To ACE
Click on Index in the blue bar and scroll down to the provincial headings and click on the province where you reside.

Then start a new thread introducing yourself perhaps telling us a little about yourself and how you came upon this forum.

After that, you can click on profile in the top blue bar and at least fill out your first name, and general location (closest town) and submit...it really helps when buying, selling or even just gathering information relevant to your geographical location.

To post pics, you need to join a free web service such as Photobucket and upload pics there before transferring them here, as there is no direct way to do it from your computer.  Here is a tutorial on how to do that, submitted to us by a member (thanks bcboy)

http://albertachickensetc.punbb-hosting … p?id=34165

Once again, WELCOME to the forum and hope you enjoy the site.

yardbirds

Soldier of Tolerance

[ If you consider yourself a "gift" to all you share your life with....I promise you will always give your best.... ]

#257 2016-11-27 01:58:05

prairie dog
I Love A.C.E.
Website

Feeling a bit artsy today .....lol.....go ahead say it .....I've changed my appearance already , this was a week ago

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h423/09151960/SVXS8017_zps88kezy3q.jpeg

“Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me.”.

Everyday is a new box , you open it and take a look inside , you're the one who determines if it's a gift or a coffin

#258 2016-11-27 03:06:54

Schipperkesue
Administrator

That's cool, PD!

Embrace your mistakes....they are life's most meaningful education.

#259 2016-11-27 07:22:03

uno
I Love A.C.E.
Website

You look like Colonel Sanders! :dance"

#260 2016-11-27 11:48:03

yardbirds
Administrator

whizzle  uno.... stop thinking about licking fingers... NOW! .veryfunny.

Soldier of Tolerance

[ If you consider yourself a "gift" to all you share your life with....I promise you will always give your best.... ]

#261 2016-11-27 13:27:45

prairie dog
I Love A.C.E.
Website

I think I can find a picture of Uno somewhere ...........:rofl:

“Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me.”.

Everyday is a new box , you open it and take a look inside , you're the one who determines if it's a gift or a coffin

#262 2016-11-27 13:28:02

Martin Grove Farm
Administrator

That's so cool.

"I never learned from a man who agreed with me".~~Robert A. Heinlein.
“Whatever you do in life, surround yourself with smart people who'll argue with you.” - John Wooden
May every word that we speak, and every word that we type, be words that lift up and never words that tear down

#263 2017-04-10 02:35:20

NancySmith
New Here

Just joined up today. Looks like there is lot of good information shared on the website. We have a small flock of laying hens.

#264 2017-04-10 03:02:57

niglefritz

NancySmith wrote:

Just joined up today. Looks like there is lot of good information shared on the website. We have a small flock of laying hens.

Ooh...yes, a lot of great information. :thumbsup:

I would like to invite you to post a bit about yourself in the provinces section, so that we can get to know you better.

Yard birds has a good post at the top of this page explaining a bit more about posting & pictures.

:welcome:

FOCUS: blue JG FUN: RIR, copper marans, silkies, guinea, muscovy, IR
WTB: SP SUSSEX; IR: Black, white, & fawn & white hens; Guinea: pearl hens, Cayuga
My Daughter's Shop: feathers & more create beautiful accessories: www.etsy.com/shop/DreamOfMustangsMB ;horse;

#265 2017-04-10 09:59:44

Martin Grove Farm
Administrator

NancySmith wrote:

Here is a link to the ALBERTA heading.   http://albertachickensetc.punbb-hosting … .php?id=56

“Whatever you do in life, surround yourself with smart people who'll argue with you.” - John Wooden
May every word that we speak, and every word that we type, be words that lift up and never words that tear down

#266 2017-05-18 23:45:47

prairie dog
I Love A.C.E.
Website

So i will scare everyone ....lol.......Now update your pictures people , new members ....lets put a face to a name .......

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h423/09151960/IMG_0305_zpsxf1j2t4c.jpg

Not that photo friendly so ...................no smart remarks :hide:

#267 2017-05-19 00:34:01

yardbirds
Administrator

.thumbsup.  what are you listening to PD?

Soldier of Tolerance

#268 2017-05-19 01:33:01

yardbirds
Administrator

http://s19.postimg.org/mnmy1vqpv/DSC04225a.jpg

Taken just today....I hate selfies... :oops:  no...no...no....I love them... "no comment:

http://s19.postimg.org/3u154vshv/DSC04224a.jpg

Soldier of Tolerance

#269 2017-05-19 03:22:35

prairie dog
I Love A.C.E.
Website

yardbirds wrote:

.thumbsup.  what are you listening to PD?

Silent Theory , watch me burn .....lol

#270 2017-05-19 11:10:49

Martin Grove Farm
Administrator

http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae141/krsovan/Bessie_zpsytmjz9ei.jpg

My hair is usually quite wavy.  I straightened it for this day.

Board footer