AlbertaChickensEtc

Canadian Poultry Forum Chickens, Eggs, Cattle, Goats, Sheep, Horses, Pets - Across Canada For Sale And Want Ads Forum - Register - Login - And Come On In - Post Your Ad Or Just Chat! image

You are not logged in.

Announcement

A.C.E. Now Has Over THREE THOUSAND Members across Canada! Find Your Province And Say Hello To Us! ALL MEMBERS ARE TO INCLUDE THEIR LOCATION IN THEIR PROFILE .... CLICK ON "PROFILE" ON THE TOP BLUE BAR THEN CLICK ON "PERSONAL" image PRIVATE MESSAGING AND USER LIST WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO NEW MEMBERS UNTIL THEIR STATUS BECOMES GROWING MEMBER.

#1 2017-05-29 19:10:39

Family Farm B&B
New Here
Website

Hello from Powell River

Hello, I am Ginny from Family Farm B&B, a small 5 acre hobby farm in Powell River (on the beautiful Sunshine Coast). We raise several breeds of poultry: Black Australorp and Light Sussex chickens, Indian Runner and Welsh Harlequin ducks, Blue Slate turkeys, and rare Tufted Roman geese! We also do a popular sex-linked cross between a Buff Orpington Rooster and Light Sussex hen that produces golden brown pullets and white cockerels, so they can be sexed at hatch - we nicknamed these "Buffex". Soon we will be breeding Silkies, Ameraucanas, and Cream Crested Legbars! We also have goats, cows, and cats. It's hard work, but what an adventure!

Ginny at Family Farm B&B, Powell River, BC
Check out our website: Family Farm B&B
Home to several breeds of heritage poultry, including (but not limited to) Light Sussex and Black Australorp chickens, Indian Runner and Welsh Harlequin ducks, Blue Slate turkeys, and rare Tufted Roman Geese!

#2 2017-05-29 21:59:08

NormaK

Re: Hello from Powell River

:Welcome to ACE:

#3 2017-05-29 23:38:49

yardbirds
Administrator

:Welcome to ACE:  What a wonderful introduction.  Thank you and enjoy the forum.  :D

Soldier of Tolerance

[ If you consider yourself a "gift" to all you share your life with....I promise you will always give your best.... ]

#4 2017-05-30 00:45:05

Martin Grove Farm
Administrator

:hi: from Waterloo Ontario :Welcome to ACE:

"I never learned from a man who agreed with me".~~Robert A. Heinlein.
“Whatever you do in life, surround yourself with smart people who'll argue with you.” - John Wooden
May every word that we speak, and every word that we type, be words that lift up and never words that tear down

#5 2017-05-30 00:54:32

Schipperkesue
Administrator

Welcome!  It sounds like you have found the right forum!

Embrace your mistakes....they are life's most meaningful education.

Board footer