AlbertaChickensEtc

Canadian Poultry Forum Chickens, Eggs, Cattle, Goats, Sheep, Horses, Pets - Across Canada For Sale And Want Ads Forum - Register - Login - And Come On In - Post Your Ad Or Just Chat! image

You are not logged in.

Announcement

A.C.E. Now Has Over THREE THOUSAND Members across Canada! Find Your Province And Say Hello To Us! ALL MEMBERS ARE TO INCLUDE THEIR LOCATION IN THEIR PROFILE .... CLICK ON "PROFILE" ON THE TOP BLUE BAR THEN CLICK ON "PERSONAL" image PRIVATE MESSAGING AND USER LIST WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO NEW MEMBERS UNTIL THEIR STATUS BECOMES GROWING MEMBER.

#1 2017-06-06 17:25:36

shaneb99
I Love A.C.E.

Call Ducklings

Call Ducks - ducklings
My Call Duck hen unexpectedly hatched out 4 ducklings Sunday. I plan to take them to the Homestead Market in Fort McLeod on Friday, June 9th unless someone wants them earlier. I am just west of Strathmore and you would have to take them by thursday at the latest. I want them all to stay together as they don't do well alone. The price is $50 for all 4.
The colours are hard to guess. The hen is Grey which is Mallard colour but the drakes in the pen are Blue Fawn, Pastel, Snowy, Grey and White. They won't be white because white ducklings are yellow. The three darker ones will probably be Grey or Blue Fawn the lighter coloured one will probably be Snowy or Pastel, or Trout which is a pale brown colour. That's just my guess based on others. There are no guarantees. So if your interested send me a message
https://s19.postimg.org/h0zkxn5z7/IMG_5998.jpg

Feather Feet - Light, Dark, Buff, Blue & Silver Laced Brahmas. And a whole bunch of other stuff plus 2 Akbash Maremma guardians who keep watch and a very patient wife who tries to keep me grounded.

#2 2017-06-06 19:51:38

shaneb99
I Love A.C.E.

Re: Call Ducklings

They are sold.

Feather Feet - Light, Dark, Buff, Blue & Silver Laced Brahmas. And a whole bunch of other stuff plus 2 Akbash Maremma guardians who keep watch and a very patient wife who tries to keep me grounded.

Board footer