AlbertaChickensEtc

Canadian Poultry Forum Chickens, Eggs, Cattle, Goats, Sheep, Horses, Pets - Across Canada For Sale And Want Ads Forum - Register - Login - And Come On In - Post Your Ad Or Just Chat! image

You are not logged in.

Announcement

A.C.E. Now Has Over THREE THOUSAND Members across Canada! Find Your Province And Say Hello To Us! ALL MEMBERS ARE TO INCLUDE THEIR LOCATION IN THEIR PROFILE .... CLICK ON "PROFILE" ON THE TOP BLUE BAR THEN CLICK ON "PERSONAL" image PRIVATE MESSAGING AND USER LIST WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO NEW MEMBERS UNTIL THEIR STATUS BECOMES GROWING MEMBER.

#1 2017-06-13 22:02:02

chickenlover1983
Growing Member

wanted java hatching eggs or chicks

i would like to add java to my family of chickens does anyone have some 4-sale or know of someone who sells them please send me a message thank-you

i have 1 silky hen,  1 mini leg horn hen, bantam cochin hen, 2 Ameraucana hens, 2 EE hen's, speckled Sussex Rooster and hen, any many other hens
2 cats( misty.. R.I.P.she sadly passed away June 25th 2012 at age 13 =(  ), kibble,and meeko

#2 2017-06-14 00:37:00

Robbie
A.C.E. Addicted

Re: wanted java hatching eggs or chicks

A few years ago I tried acquiring black javas, none were to be found in Canada.   The only ones I could find were the mottled ones from Performance Poultry, but I did not get those. But I have heard they are OK birds, they need work but people seem to like them.

Board footer