AlbertaChickensEtc

Canadian Poultry Forum Chickens, Eggs, Cattle, Goats, Sheep, Horses, Pets - Across Canada For Sale And Want Ads Forum - Register - Login - And Come On In - Post Your Ad Or Just Chat! image

You are not logged in.

Announcement

A.C.E. Now Has Over THREE THOUSAND Members across Canada! Find Your Province And Say Hello To Us! ALL MEMBERS ARE TO INCLUDE THEIR LOCATION IN THEIR PROFILE .... CLICK ON "PROFILE" ON THE TOP BLUE BAR THEN CLICK ON "PERSONAL" image PRIVATE MESSAGING AND USER LIST WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO NEW MEMBERS UNTIL THEIR STATUS BECOMES GROWING MEMBER.

#61 2017-08-15 23:23:50

GalaBoys
I Love A.C.E.
Website

Re: GMO according to Health Canada

Tegaan wrote:

GalaBoys wrote:

Herbicide resistance was a problem long before GMOs existed, and are equally a problem with non-GMO and organic crops. :)

Pretty much any argument against GMOs applies equally to non-GMO and organic crops.

Ok so you didn't' even look at it. That's fine.

Your link is like saying that sales of iPhone cases have increased since the introduction of the iPhone.

Gala Partridge Chanteclers   www.partridgechanteclers.com
Maker of chicken saddles, fan of evidence-based poultry keeping.
Vermilion Fair APA Poultry Show: July 28, 2018 - visit www.vermilionag.ca to enter
2018 St. Paul Critter Market - May 19, 2018 - www.lakelandchickengroup.com

#62 2017-08-15 23:26:40

Tegaan
A.C.E. Addicted

GalaBoys wrote:

Tegaan wrote:

GalaBoys wrote:

Herbicide resistance was a problem long before GMOs existed, and are equally a problem with non-GMO and organic crops. :)

Pretty much any argument against GMOs applies equally to non-GMO and organic crops.

Ok so you didn't' even look at it. That's fine.

Your link is like saying that sales of iPhone cases have increased since the introduction of the iPhone.

You stated pecticide use has gone down and that is not true.

#63 2017-08-15 23:53:39

GalaBoys
I Love A.C.E.
Website

Tegaan, I said overall. Your link was to a chart showing only glyphosate use. Maybe you put the wrong link?

Gala Partridge Chanteclers   www.partridgechanteclers.com
Maker of chicken saddles, fan of evidence-based poultry keeping.
Vermilion Fair APA Poultry Show: July 28, 2018 - visit www.vermilionag.ca to enter
2018 St. Paul Critter Market - May 19, 2018 - www.lakelandchickengroup.com

#64 2017-08-15 23:55:43

Martin Grove Farm
Administrator

This thread is getting out of hand.  Keep things nice and civil or it will be closed.

"I never learned from a man who agreed with me".~~Robert A. Heinlein.
“Whatever you do in life, surround yourself with smart people who'll argue with you.” - John Wooden
May every word that we speak, and every word that we type, be words that lift up and never words that tear down

#65 2017-08-15 23:59:58

Tegaan
A.C.E. Addicted

Right no one is allowed to disagree with Gala boys or prove to her that she is wrong. Yep out of hand.

#66 2017-08-16 00:05:16

Martin Grove Farm
Administrator

Topic Moved to "In the News" and closed

"I never learned from a man who agreed with me".~~Robert A. Heinlein.
“Whatever you do in life, surround yourself with smart people who'll argue with you.” - John Wooden
May every word that we speak, and every word that we type, be words that lift up and never words that tear down

Board footer