AlbertaChickensEtc

Canadian Poultry Forum Chickens, Eggs, Cattle, Goats, Sheep, Horses, Pets - Across Canada For Sale And Want Ads Forum - Register - Login - And Come On In - Post Your Ad Or Just Chat! image

You are not logged in.

Announcement

A.C.E. Now Has Over THREE THOUSAND Members across Canada! Find Your Province And Say Hello To Us! ALL MEMBERS ARE TO INCLUDE THEIR LOCATION IN THEIR PROFILE .... CLICK ON "PROFILE" ON THE TOP BLUE BAR THEN CLICK ON "PERSONAL" image PRIVATE MESSAGING AND USER LIST WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO NEW MEMBERS UNTIL THEIR STATUS BECOMES GROWING MEMBER.

#1 2017-10-04 20:28:53

barnyardcritters Jr.
A.C.E. Addicted
Website

Fainting and Nigerian Dwarf Goats

Breeding season is approaching...although it seems so far away which also means that kids will be arriving in the spring again...which means, that if you are interested in goats and maybe want goats and you probably need goats (marketing 101-convince anyone that a want is actually a need) then you should pop by the website and send an email to get on the waiting list. The waiting list is merely contacts which I keep to inform you when kids arrive and availability of what you wanted. I raise registered Fainting goats and my younger sister has Nigerian Dwarf goats (she only has two does so email sooner than later-especially doelings. They go fast). Anyhow, check them out. I have 4 bucks breeding 12 does so if you want to start your own flock...this may be the year to do so! Three of the bucks are black and white and the fourth is a light carmel colour. I have two does that are red/black/white and the rest are black and white. All stiffen at the least. Also, the best thing about them is that they have troubles escaping due to their fainting. All my does are trained to my voice and come running when I call them(for the most part). Sometimes it takes a little convincing. Anyways, kidding typically begins in May and kids are ready for pick up in August. All come up to date on vaccinations and can be registered upon request (currently  charge $15 on top of purchase price due to being in college and the exchange can sometimes be brutal).
www.srlfainters.webs.com for more information and pictures. ;goat;

Raise quality breeding stock of: Fullblood Fleckvieh Simmental (www.srlfleckvieh.simdif.com) and Fainting Goats (www.srlfainters.webs.com).
Also, I like Jersey Giants. If you or someone you knows has Jersey Giant chicks (Black, Splash, Blue) send me an email...myself and a friend would be most interested.

Board footer