AlbertaChickensEtc

Canadian Poultry Forum Chickens, Eggs, Cattle, Goats, Sheep, Horses, Pets - Across Canada For Sale And Want Ads Forum - Register - Login - And Come On In - Post Your Ad Or Just Chat! image

You are not logged in.

Announcement

A.C.E. Now Has Over THREE THOUSAND Members across Canada! Find Your Province And Say Hello To Us! ALL MEMBERS ARE TO INCLUDE THEIR LOCATION IN THEIR PROFILE .... CLICK ON "PROFILE" ON THE TOP BLUE BAR THEN CLICK ON "PERSONAL" image PRIVATE MESSAGING AND USER LIST WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO NEW MEMBERS UNTIL THEIR STATUS BECOMES GROWING MEMBER.

#271 2017-07-06 04:59:49

yardbirds
Administrator

Re: Put a face to the name.

:Bump:

Soldier of Tolerance

[ If you consider yourself a "gift" to all you share your life with....I promise you will always give your best.... ]

#272 2017-08-24 16:17:43

TIGA Acres
New Here
Website

Hello everyone,

My husband and I worked on an organic farm for 18 years.  While Trevor went back to his engineering career, he still wanted to be in touch with farming.  So he decided to import the Fertrell products because they worked so well for us when we farmed, so other people could benefit from them too.  You can see what we have to offer at www.tigaacres.com or meet us on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/FertrellCanada/

Last edited by TIGA Acres (2017-08-24 16:22:51)

At TIGA Acres, we are committed to providing you with Fertrell® and other organic and natural products for healthy animals and soils.

#273 2017-08-25 00:43:28

Schipperkesue
Administrator

Welcome, Tiga!

Embrace your mistakes....they are life's most meaningful education.

#274 2017-08-25 02:00:59

TIGA Acres
New Here
Website

Schipperkesue wrote:

Welcome, Tiga!

Thank you!

At TIGA Acres, we are committed to providing you with Fertrell® and other organic and natural products for healthy animals and soils.

#275 2017-10-06 13:13:46

BushleageGamefarm
New Here
Website

Here is me. I am glad to be on a forum with people from my home province. Backyardchickens.com is fine but it will be nice to connect with people who know what it's like to be an crazy poultry person in Alberta.

http://www.punbb.org/img/small_logo.png

Facta non verba. Hic Rhodes Hic Salta!

#276 2017-10-06 14:10:22

TIGA Acres
New Here
Website

BushleageGamefarm wrote:

Here is me. I am glad to be on a forum with people from my home province. Backyardchickens.com is fine but it will be nice to connect with people who know what it's like to be an crazy poultry person in Alberta.

http://www.punbb.org/img/small_logo.png

.welcome.

#277 2017-10-06 14:21:30

niglefritz

Welcome BushleageGamefarm! Please take a moment to tell us a bit about yourself in the Province section under the Alberta heading.

:welcome: clpz

FOCUS: blue JG FUN: RIR, copper marans, silkies, guinea, muscovy, IR
WTB: SP SUSSEX; IR: Black, white, & fawn & white hens; Guinea: pearl hens, Cayuga
My Daughter's Shop: feathers & more create beautiful accessories: www.etsy.com/shop/DreamOfMustangsMB ;horse;

Board footer