AlbertaChickensEtc

Canadian Poultry Forum Chickens, Eggs, Cattle, Goats, Sheep, Horses, Pets - Across Canada For Sale And Want Ads Forum - Register - Login - And Come On In - Post Your Ad Or Just Chat! image

You are not logged in.

Announcement

A.C.E. Now Has Over THREE THOUSAND Members across Canada! Find Your Province And Say Hello To Us! ALL MEMBERS ARE TO INCLUDE THEIR LOCATION IN THEIR PROFILE .... CLICK ON "PROFILE" ON THE TOP BLUE BAR THEN CLICK ON "PERSONAL" image PRIVATE MESSAGING AND USER LIST WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO NEW MEMBERS UNTIL THEIR STATUS BECOMES GROWING MEMBER.

#1 2017-11-07 23:28:22

100milegal
A.C.E. Addicted

Need more help, please

I am trying to set up an account to sell on Amazon, what an all day process this has been.  Anyway I have to scan the front and back of my id and then merge the two scans into one to send to them.  I have got them scanned ok but I have no idea how to merge them into one file.  Anybody know how to do this?  It's one of the last steps and then I'm done.

My online clothing store.  www.bbandbubbles.com

#2 2017-11-08 01:10:27

GalaBoys
I Love A.C.E.

Re: Need more help, please

Any photo editing program.

Gala Partridge Chanteclers - see us on facebook
Maker of chicken saddles, fan of evidence-based poultry keeping.
Vermilion Fair APA Poultry Show: July 28, 2018 - visit www.vermilionag.ca to enter
2018 St. Paul Critter Market - May 19, 2018 - find our group on facebook

#3 2017-11-08 03:37:51

100milegal
A.C.E. Addicted

I tried the photo editing program, but still coudn't get it to work.  Another weird thing, the copy of the front of my id came out normal size but the opposite side takes up the whole page, have no idea why.  I will probably try to contact Amazon.  I did manage to send them a email tonight but that was because they signed me up for the fulfilled by Amazon program which I don't want.  Why is nothing ever easy. :tantrum:

#4 2017-11-08 06:55:49

GalaBoys
I Love A.C.E.

Try a different photo editing program. :)

Gala Partridge Chanteclers - see us on facebook
Maker of chicken saddles, fan of evidence-based poultry keeping.
Vermilion Fair APA Poultry Show: July 28, 2018 - visit www.vermilionag.ca to enter
2018 St. Paul Critter Market - May 19, 2018 - find our group on facebook

#5 2017-11-08 16:48:41

Tegaan
A.C.E. Addicted

Copy the front, put page in copier with back side next to it and scan. Should now have both sides in and scan.

#6 2017-11-09 01:12:08

100milegal
A.C.E. Addicted

I did manage to get both pictures on one page, I printed the page and then scanned it, then posted to the box they wanted it in.  Then they wanted a bank statement with the account # and amounts covered, I think it was more for a proof of address.  I don't get statements mailed to me and the address is not on the e-statement, but I did get a paper from the bank that shows the information they asked for.  So now I have to wait and see what happens, what a pain.  They had no problem charging me the $29.95 monthly fee right away, but I have to wait up to three days to see if I can put anything on their site.

Board footer