AlbertaChickensEtc

Canadian Poultry Forum Chickens, Eggs, Cattle, Goats, Sheep, Horses, Pets - Across Canada For Sale And Want Ads Forum - Register - Login - And Come On In - Post Your Ad Or Just Chat! image

You are not logged in.

Announcement

A.C.E. Now Has Over THREE THOUSAND Members across Canada! Find Your Province And Say Hello To Us! ALL MEMBERS ARE TO INCLUDE THEIR LOCATION IN THEIR PROFILE .... CLICK ON "PROFILE" ON THE TOP BLUE BAR THEN CLICK ON "PERSONAL" image PRIVATE MESSAGING AND USER LIST WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO NEW MEMBERS UNTIL THEIR STATUS BECOMES GROWING MEMBER.

#1 2017-11-14 03:26:55

Blaithin
Website

2017 Christmas Card Exchange!

The snow is on the ground, the Chinooks are blowing, the Christmas decorations are in stores and the music and commercials are on the radios. That can only mean one thing!

The ACE Christmas Card Exchange is here!

This is an exchange that is open to any member, no matter how long they've been a member.  It's simple really, anyone wanting to participate will PM me with the following information:

-Your user name
-Your real name
-Your address
-Your email address

Please try to make sure your inbox isn't overflowingly full as I like to reply so that people know I have their information. If your inbox is full you'll be living in a world of no idea if you're on the list or not until you get the email.

I will leave the list open until December 6th and then try to get it emailed off ASAP so that cards can begin!

This is a very fun exchange, getting to see where people are all from and see a little glimpse into their lives. Plus it's just plain old fun to get so much old fashioned mail. The post man will be jealous! In previous years some participants have included family photos, recipes or long letters about their family and farms. It's really all very interesting and heartwarming so lets get as many involved as we can!

A couple things to make this a bit easier are to include your username in your cards so we can keep who is who straight! Also, in an effort to make it easier to those of us who over think writing out cards. (Like me...) If you do have a spouse or family members, please feed free to add their names, or just family or spouse, to our list so that cards can be filled out to You and your Family, or to You and Mr(s)You, and they don't feel like we've shunned them :)

Let the list making and card filling begin!

#2 2017-11-14 23:02:58

niglefritz

Re: 2017 Christmas Card Exchange!

I have been waiting. Count me in again! clpz

FOCUS: blue JG, copper marans FUN: silkies, ameraucana, guinea, muscovy, runners, Eggs: hybrid RIR
WTB: SP SUSSEX; IR: Black, white, & fawn & white hens; Cayuga
My Daughter's Shop: feathers & more create beautiful accessories: www.etsy.com/shop/DreamOfMustangsMB ;horse;

#3 2017-11-14 23:49:47

confused
A.C.E. Addicted

You can  include me again please.

#4 2017-11-17 15:47:16

Blaithin
Website

Thank you ladies! You are both definitely included!

Board footer