AlbertaChickensEtc

Canadian Poultry Forum Chickens, Eggs, Cattle, Goats, Sheep, Horses, Pets - Across Canada For Sale And Want Ads Forum - Register - Login - And Come On In - Post Your Ad Or Just Chat! image

You are not logged in.

Announcement

A.C.E. Now Has Over THREE THOUSAND Members across Canada! Find Your Province And Say Hello To Us! ALL MEMBERS ARE TO INCLUDE THEIR LOCATION IN THEIR PROFILE .... CLICK ON "PROFILE" ON THE TOP BLUE BAR THEN CLICK ON "PERSONAL" image PRIVATE MESSAGING AND USER LIST WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO NEW MEMBERS UNTIL THEIR STATUS BECOMES GROWING MEMBER.

#1 2017-11-18 19:40:21

100milegal
A.C.E. Addicted

advertising on facebook

Hello people of wisdom. =) I keep thinking I should advertise on facebook because it seems to work well.  Last time I signed up for that it was a disaster, it came up that it would cost over $500 for 3.5 weeks.  I don't want that to happen again.  So for those of you who do have business facebook pages what is your average cost? Is there someway to find out the cost before I actually do the work of setting it up?  Also since I already have a personal facebook page do I just add a business page to that or would it be better to add a whole new account as a business.  This advertising thing is the hardest part.  I tried ads in three different newspapers, our, Surrey and Langley and got nothing.  I don't like wasting money when I don't have anything coming in.

My online clothing store.  www.bbandbubbles.com

#2 2017-11-18 19:47:35

GalaBoys
Banned

Re: advertising on facebook

You can set a daily $ limit on your ads. You can also choose to pay per impression, or per click. You can use their targeting to reach only the people you want to sell to. You choose your start date and end date and I think you can set a campaign budget as well.

For example, for the bridal show I run, I target men and women 18 to 80 who are engaged and live within a 100 mile radius. We do a $10 daily limit and spend roughly $750 over 2.5 months.

You can also target people based on their interests.

Gala Partridge Chanteclers - see us on facebook
Maker of chicken saddles, fan of evidence-based poultry keeping.
2018 St. Paul Critter Market - May 19, 2018 - find our group on facebook

#3 2017-11-18 20:21:22

100milegal
A.C.E. Addicted

Re: advertising on facebook

Ok, that makes sense.  Although I would want a lot lower limit than that, at least until I start making some money.

My online clothing store.  www.bbandbubbles.com

Board footer