AlbertaChickensEtc

Canadian Poultry Forum Chickens, Eggs, Cattle, Goats, Sheep, Horses, Pets - Across Canada For Sale And Want Ads Forum - Register - Login - And Come On In - Post Your Ad Or Just Chat! image

You are not logged in.

Announcement

A.C.E. Now Has Over THREE THOUSAND Members across Canada! Find Your Province And Say Hello To Us! ALL MEMBERS ARE TO INCLUDE THEIR LOCATION IN THEIR PROFILE .... CLICK ON "PROFILE" ON THE TOP BLUE BAR THEN CLICK ON "PERSONAL" image PRIVATE MESSAGING AND USER LIST WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO NEW MEMBERS UNTIL THEIR STATUS BECOMES GROWING MEMBER.

#1 2017-12-15 18:06:32

Tegaan
A.C.E. Addicted

Weaner pigs for sale

Pasture raised and organically fed weaner pigs for sale, $130. Duroc/landrace/Berkshire cross. Sow and boar from organic farms. Born November 22 will be available for pick up January 20. Deposit of $50 will hold your piglet. (Non refundable unless I can’t provide).

I can also grow out your pig for you and you pick up and take to the butcher of your choice. Will grow for 6.5 months to approximate live weight of 250 pounds. $700.....$350 deposit.

We also have other options if you don’t have room to grow your own....e-mail to discuss.

Contact me to make arrangements or if you have questions. You may come to our farm prior to making your decision to look at the animals. We live in the salmon Arm/Vernon area of BC.

Last edited by Tegaan (2017-12-16 05:56:13)

Board footer