AlbertaChickensEtc

Canadian Poultry Forum Chickens, Eggs, Cattle, Goats, Sheep, Horses, Pets - Across Canada For Sale And Want Ads Forum - Register - Login - And Come On In - Post Your Ad Or Just Chat! image

You are not logged in.

Announcement

A.C.E. Now Has Over THREE THOUSAND Members across Canada! Find Your Province And Say Hello To Us! ALL MEMBERS ARE TO INCLUDE THEIR LOCATION IN THEIR PROFILE .... CLICK ON "PROFILE" ON THE TOP BLUE BAR THEN CLICK ON "PERSONAL" image PRIVATE MESSAGING AND USER LIST WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO NEW MEMBERS UNTIL THEIR STATUS BECOMES GROWING MEMBER.

#1 2018-01-14 14:27:36

Della333
A.C.E. Addicted

What's your Raverly name?

DeeEff3   !!!

********* in the hills of the headwaters

#2 2018-01-14 15:44:30

Naaka
Growing Member
Website

Re: What's your Raverly name?

My Ravelry name is Ps37.  I just posted my first project with pictures a couple of days ago.  I figure I should learn to use the database I have available rather than the bits of paper that get lost

#3 2018-01-14 18:27:17

Della333
A.C.E. Addicted

Naaka wrote:

My Ravelry name is Ps37.  I just posted my first project with pictures a couple of days ago.  I figure I should learn to use the database I have available rather than the bits of paper that get lost

I've been on Ravelry for about 6 years (I think) and I am still learning new ways to use it.  Definately knit more projects than I have recorded.

I was hoping to find Canadian fiber craft lovers on Ravelry that also love chickens / farms / sheep /  all the good stuff

********* in the hills of the headwaters

#4 2018-01-14 19:17:25

Schipperkesue
Administrator

I think I am Schipperkesue there as well. 

On Letterboxd I am also Schipperkesue.

Embrace your mistakes....they are life's most meaningful education.

#5 2018-01-15 15:53:42

Naaka
Growing Member
Website

Makes sense to keep the same name.  I've been on Ravelry probably at least 7 years and have maybe 6 projects listed.  I've been learning to spin and just discovered the forums.

Board footer