AlbertaChickensEtc

Canadian Poultry Forum Chickens, Eggs, Cattle, Goats, Sheep, Horses, Pets - Across Canada For Sale And Want Ads Forum - Register - Login - And Come On In - Post Your Ad Or Just Chat! image

You are not logged in.

Announcement

A.C.E. Now Has Over THREE THOUSAND Members across Canada! Find Your Province And Say Hello To Us! ALL MEMBERS ARE TO INCLUDE THEIR LOCATION IN THEIR PROFILE .... CLICK ON "PROFILE" ON THE TOP BLUE BAR THEN CLICK ON "PERSONAL" image PRIVATE MESSAGING AND USER LIST WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO NEW MEMBERS UNTIL THEIR STATUS BECOMES GROWING MEMBER.

#1 2018-02-23 01:06:38

Shnookie
A.C.E. Addicted

Hovabator 1588R and turner for sale

Hovabator 1588R incubator with automatic turner for sale.  Turner has trays for quail eggs and trays for chicken or duck eggs. Only used once while mine was being fixed.  Bought new from Berry Hill in Ontario.

https://www.berryhill.ca/Incubator-Digi … 1588rk.htm

Asking  $340.00

Starting with Blue, Black, and Splash Ameraucanas and Red Cuckoo Basque (Marraduna).

#2 2018-02-23 13:53:08

Crooked Coop
I Love A.C.E.

Re: Hovabator 1588R and turner for sale

is that the right price as it's more than new???

Icelandic Sheep, heritage layers

#3 2018-02-23 16:05:42

Shnookie
A.C.E. Addicted

Re: Hovabator 1588R and turner for sale

I don't know what you mean more than new.  The price includes the cost of the incubator and turner, shipping to Regina, and taxes.

Starting with Blue, Black, and Splash Ameraucanas and Red Cuckoo Basque (Marraduna).

Board footer