AlbertaChickensEtc

Canadian Poultry Forum Chickens, Eggs, Cattle, Goats, Sheep, Horses, Pets - Across Canada For Sale And Want Ads Forum - Register - Login - And Come On In - Post Your Ad Or Just Chat! image

You are not logged in.

Announcement

A.C.E. Now Has Over THREE THOUSAND Members across Canada! Find Your Province And Say Hello To Us! ALL MEMBERS ARE TO INCLUDE THEIR LOCATION IN THEIR PROFILE .... CLICK ON "PROFILE" ON THE TOP BLUE BAR THEN CLICK ON "PERSONAL" image PRIVATE MESSAGING AND USER LIST WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO NEW MEMBERS UNTIL THEIR STATUS BECOMES GROWING MEMBER.

#1 2018-02-24 00:01:36

niglefritz

Hot Pads, Pot Holders, hot mats

Anybody here make thick, quilted ones that are flexible, durable and can be used for cast iron pots, taking things out of the oven, and for use on  tabletop? I am looking for hangable, and square, rectangular or oval. I am not looking for crocheted ones.

Most of mine are worn out, burned through and such. Peavey Mart had some hot pads that I liked, but I could only buy one at the time and now they don't seem to carry them. Most of the in-store one are thin and useless.

Contact me with what you do, a picture and price. I think it would be super awesome to use some from my ACE friends.

Thanks!

FOCUS: blue JG, copper marans
WTB: sp. sussex; true ameraucana pair; Cayuga or West Indies ducks
My Daughter's Shop: feathers & more create beautiful accessories: www.etsy.com/shop/DreamOfMustangsMB ;horse;

#2 2018-02-24 16:12:30

countrychicken
A.C.E. Addicted

Re: Hot Pads, Pot Holders, hot mats

trivets, my fav ones are made outta woven straw like 3-D wheat weavings and are almost a inch thick

also special thank to my sis who found me a pair of oven mitts that actually fit and are not like wearing 'clown shoes' on your hands

Board footer