AlbertaChickensEtc

Canadian Poultry Forum Chickens, Eggs, Cattle, Goats, Sheep, Horses, Pets - Across Canada For Sale And Want Ads Forum - Register - Login - And Come On In - Post Your Ad Or Just Chat! image

You are not logged in.

Announcement

A.C.E. Now Has Over THREE THOUSAND Members across Canada! Find Your Province And Say Hello To Us! ALL MEMBERS ARE TO INCLUDE THEIR LOCATION IN THEIR PROFILE .... CLICK ON "PROFILE" ON THE TOP BLUE BAR THEN CLICK ON "PERSONAL" image PRIVATE MESSAGING AND USER LIST WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO NEW MEMBERS UNTIL THEIR STATUS BECOMES GROWING MEMBER.

#1 2018-03-07 04:55:15

barnyardcritters Jr.
A.C.E. Addicted
Website

Fainting Goats-The Flock @ SRL Fainters

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah16/SRLFainters/Joker%20facebook_zps9z67bbkx.jpg

The photo is a little big so I will just do one on this post and add the others once I resize them. This is Twilight Acres Joker. He is a registered Fainting goat (Myotonic Goat Registry). This upcoming kidding season will be his fourth and final one for my flock. I am hoping to keep a son who will be tamer than he is. He has beautiful long hair which has started to grow on me. I have historically preferred the shorter haired Fainting goats. Tastes change a wee bit sometimes.

Raise quality breeding stock of: Fullblood Fleckvieh Simmental (www.srlfleckvieh.simdif.com) and Fainting Goats (www.srlfainters.webs.com).
Also, I like Jersey Giants. If you or someone you knows has Jersey Giant chicks (Black, Splash, Blue) send me an email...myself and a friend would be most interested.

#2 2018-03-07 04:56:42

barnyardcritters Jr.
A.C.E. Addicted
Website

Re: Fainting Goats-The Flock @ SRL Fainters

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah16/SRLFainters/TJ%20Facebook_zpsswdtnwzs.jpg

This is Caprine Falls TJ. He is my other registered Fainting buck. He is the friendly one and follows me quite closely expecting oats for a treat! He is a gem and I intend to keep him until he dies, I like him that much!

Raise quality breeding stock of: Fullblood Fleckvieh Simmental (www.srlfleckvieh.simdif.com) and Fainting Goats (www.srlfainters.webs.com).
Also, I like Jersey Giants. If you or someone you knows has Jersey Giant chicks (Black, Splash, Blue) send me an email...myself and a friend would be most interested.

Board footer