AlbertaChickensEtc

Canadian Poultry Forum Chickens, Eggs, Cattle, Goats, Sheep, Horses, Pets - Across Canada For Sale And Want Ads Forum - Register - Login - And Come On In - Post Your Ad Or Just Chat! image

You are not logged in.

Announcement

A.C.E. Now Has Over THREE THOUSAND Members across Canada! Find Your Province And Say Hello To Us! ALL MEMBERS ARE TO INCLUDE THEIR LOCATION IN THEIR PROFILE .... CLICK ON "PROFILE" ON THE TOP BLUE BAR THEN CLICK ON "PERSONAL" image PRIVATE MESSAGING AND USER LIST WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO NEW MEMBERS UNTIL THEIR STATUS BECOMES GROWING MEMBER.

#16 2018-04-10 13:32:13

PLB
Growing Member

Re: germination of vegie seed.

white paper bags, so they reflect heat. are great for stopping cross pollination. my advice, get a copy of the seed savers guide from seed savers if you have never saved seed this is the bible. some plants dont need protection they pollinate themselves. Seeds of Diversity Canada  www.seeds.ca  1 800 509 7333

A society grows great when old men and women plant trees in whose in shade they know they shall never sit in.

#17 2018-04-10 16:28:06

shaneb99
I Love A.C.E.

Another good seed saving book is Seed to Seed by Suzanne Ashworth. It has detailed instructions on just about every vegetable plant you can think of.

Blue Buff and Silver Laced Brahmas plus too much other stuff to list.

#18 2018-04-10 22:46:22

AuntieEvil
Website

Thanks =) Now I have some studying to do...

∞♥
∞☮
∞✈

Board footer