AlbertaChickensEtc

Canadian Poultry Forum Chickens, Eggs, Cattle, Goats, Sheep, Horses, Pets - Across Canada For Sale And Want Ads Forum - Register - Login - And Come On In - Post Your Ad Or Just Chat! image

You are not logged in.

Announcement

A.C.E. Now Has Over THREE THOUSAND Members across Canada! Find Your Province And Say Hello To Us! ALL MEMBERS ARE TO INCLUDE THEIR LOCATION IN THEIR PROFILE .... CLICK ON "PROFILE" ON THE TOP BLUE BAR THEN CLICK ON "PERSONAL" image PRIVATE MESSAGING AND USER LIST WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO NEW MEMBERS UNTIL THEIR STATUS BECOMES GROWING MEMBER.

#1 2018-04-24 14:54:53

countrychicken
A.C.E. Addicted

Snowflakes

one of the zillion reasons I'm glad I'm not a youth today. not the youth part but the society part. the monkees are in charge now ...... be safe     lol

STATE COLLEGE, Pa. — Penn State University says it has banned its near-century-old outdoor recreation club from going outside because it is too dangerous out in the wilderness.

The 98-year-old Penn State Outing Club announced last week that the university will no longer allow the club to organize outdoor, student-led trips starting next semester. The university’s offices of Student Affairs and Risk Management made the determination that the hiking, camping and other outdoors-focused activities the student-led club has long engaged in are too risky.
http://nationalpost.com/news/world/penn … oors-clubs

#2 2018-04-24 15:09:38

Fowler
I Love A.C.E.

Re: Snowflakes

Where does the snowflake part come in?  It's not the kids behind the decision. 

I suspect it is from liability concerns but yes, it is foolish.

Black Ameraucana

Board footer